Structures MRB Engineer, Level 4
Structures MRB Engineer, Level 4 -
February 22, 2023-
Job Description -
Apply NowStructures MRB Engineer
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of company products and services.
- Bachelors degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years dedicated Structures MRB Engineering experience at a recognized Aerospace Manufacturer.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD.
- Experience should include creation and justification of engineering dispositions for nonconformances of composite and metallic, pressurized and non-pressurized aircraft structures.
- Experience should include all components of the aircraft (Wing, Fuselage, Empennage).
- Experience should be in a Production and/or schedule-driven environment.
- Capability to analyze and rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength/stiffness of surrounding structure while in a schedule driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (such as, but not limited to: Catia V5, Solumina, SmarTeam, Word, Excel).
- Multiple Shifts available. Shift will be discussed during interview. Periodic weekend OT required.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selects appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues.
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field.
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule.
- Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results.
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
Related Jobs -
Materials and Process Engineer -
Apply Now Senior Materials & Process Engineer General Summary Senior...
Flight Controls Engineer -
Apply Now Flight Controls Engineer General Summary: Design Engineer responsible...
Landing Gear Engineer -
Apply Now Landing Gear Engineer General Summary Design and Systems...