Job Description -
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Company products and services.
Candidates with experience in at least one or more of the following are preferred.
- 3D design experience releasing primary, secondary structure and/or hydraulic lines and components in CATIA V5/Smartteam or equivalent CAD and PLM system.
- Design, qualification, and certification experience of Landing Gear System components or major hydraulic components such as actuators, valves, control manifolds, brakes, pumps, etc.
- Engineering experience at Aircraft OEM or recognized Major System/Component Supplier.
- Experience in development and certification using ARP4754 System Requirements Process.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred.
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline.