Job Description -
Dept. 1345 Stress Analysis 4 – Completions, Interior Furnishings
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services.
Candidate will be performing structural analysis of Gulfstream interior monuments using FEA and classical hand analysis. Responsibilities will include both the analysis and certification documentation. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Use of finite element analysis for both primary and secondary structures required. Working knowledge of FEMAP required.
- Experience performing structural analysis on interior furnishing is preferred.
- A good understanding of a fast paced completion-style environment
- Primary structures experience preferred. MRB experience is preferred.
- Experience working with company delegated structural AR's/DERs in an ODA environment in support of new and unique STC certification of aircraft installations preferred
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.