Job Description -
Dept. 658 Hydraulics or Waste and Water Engineer
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
- 3D design experience releasing primary, secondary structure and/or hydraulic lines and components and/or Waste and Water components in CATIA V5/SmarTeam or equivalent CAD and PLM system.
- Design, qualification, and certification experience of Waste and Water components, OR major hydraulic components such as actuators, valves, control manifolds, brakes, pumps, etc.
- Engineering experience at Aircraft OEM or recognized Major System/Component Supplier.
- Experience in ARP4754 requirements definition, validation, verification.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.