G700 Electrical Completions Engineer -
October 18, 2022-
Job Description -
Dept. 1409 G700 Completions Electrical Engineer
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services.
- Primary responsibilities involve engineering designs of new and derivative versions of electrical systems, components, wire harnesses and wire installations relative to interior furnishings and amenities as part of outfitting new aircraft.
- Examples include but not limited to: system & harness development for custom cabinetry (such as galleys, lavatories, closets, & storage compartments), interior peripheries, water/waste systems integration, oxygen systems integration, overall electrical wire routing, lighting, PSU, cabin liners, ledges/dados, entertainment equipment installations, and seating installations.
- Expereince with AutoCad, Capitol Harness Logic/XC &/or Mentorgraphics required
- Familiarity with aircraft cabin satellite communication (Inmarsat and Iridium), security and entertainment systems.
- Experience with power distribution, lighting, switching, wire sizing and routing.
- Experience with systems development, layout, logic and wiring diagram creation.
- Familiarity in mechanical system design.
- Ability to analyze Electrical designs in 3D models
- Catia V5 basic navigation experience.
- GV, GVI, & GVII electrical system design experience.
- 14 CFR Part 25, 91, and 135 Certification Experience relative for Cabin Interiors preferred.
- EWIS Certification familiarity & experience preferred.
- Familiarity with aircraft STC procedures preferred.
- Experience with electrical systems test plans and reports
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.