Job Description -
Dept. 681 Avionics/Electronics Engineer
- Avionics and/or Electrical system development and integration experience is required.
- Experience with the FAA (14 CFR Part 25) and/or EASA (CS-25) certification is required.
- Experience with Data Concentration Networking and/or Integrated Modular Avionics is preferred.
- Understanding of DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes is preferred.
- System integration lab and/or aircraft functional testing and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- ARP-4754A experience including requirements development, validation and verification is preferred.
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management database is preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.