Electronic Systems Engineer – Special Missions -
November 14, 2022-
Job Description -
Dept. 681 Electronic Systems Engineer – Special Missions
This position is full time, on-site at the aircraft customer facility in Waco, TX.
- System integration lab and/or aircraft functional testing and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with managing supplier technical and deliverable tasks in an engineering/customer facing environment
- Experience with FAA (14 CFR Part 25) or EASA (CS-25) certification
- Aircraft Power Systems development and troubleshooting experience
- Aircraft Communication Systems, Radios and Audio development and troubleshooting experience
- Aircraft Control Systems development and troubleshooting experience
- Integrated Avionics development and integration experience
- Experience with DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes
- Experience with requirements development, validation, and verification
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management tools
- Bachelor's Degree required equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Other Requirements Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline