Electrical EWIS MRB Engineer – Weekend Shift -
August 10, 2022-
Job Description -
Works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development
Prior Electrical/EWIS MRB Engineering experience desired.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope .
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities .
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge .
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas .
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements .
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives .
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities .
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline