Completions Stress Analysis/Interior Furnishings Engineer -
January 13, 2022-
Job Description -
- Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Company products and services.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.
- Candidate will be performing structural analysis of Company interior monuments using FEA and classical hand analysis.
- Responsibilities will include both the analysis and certification documentation.
- Use of finite element analysis for both primary and secondary structures required. Working knowledge of FEMAP required.
- Experience performing structural analysis on interior furnishing is preferred.
- A good understanding of a fast-paced completion-style environment
- Primary structures experience preferred.
- MRB experience is preferred.
- Experience working with company delegated structural AR's/DERs in an ODA environment in support of new and unique STC certification of aircraft installations preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements.
- Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline