Cabin Innovation Engineer, Tech Specialist I -
August 24, 2022-
Job Description -
Dept. 484 Cabin Innovation Engineer, Tech Specialist I
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
This position will be responsible for working with the Industrial Design team to develop and integrate new cabin architecture for Completion aircraft. This will include supporting supplier JDPs to include overseeing and integrate supplier data in Smarteam. Collaboration with Production and Completion engineering will be required to align with established processes and procedures. Ability to build and maintain relationships with other organizations to obtain support needed for model analysis, reviews and approvals.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 ys in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects.
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members.
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives.
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives.
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area.