Job Description -
Avionics/Electrical Tech Spec III
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of company products and services.
- This position would be supporting Savannah Completions Engineering - Electtrical/Avionics on Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) and Major Alteration (MRA) projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required. 13 yrs specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors. Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope.
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge.
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements.
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities.
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred.