Job Description -
Dept. 645 Stress MRB Engineer
Guides successful completion of major engineering programs, or conceives research in areas of considerable scope and complexity supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of stress analysis experience on aircraft primary structures in both metallic and composites.
- Must have some experience in fatigue analysis on aircraft primary structures.
- Experience with MRB support is a plus.
- A working knowledge of CATIA V5 is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10 yrs in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
- Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
- Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
- Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
- Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area