Electronic Systems Engineer, Level 4 – Special Missions -
August 18, 2023-
Job Description -
Dept. 681 Electronic Systems Engineer, Level 4 – Special Missions
- Avionics and/or Electronic Systems development and integration experience
- Experience with FAA (14 CFR Part 25) or EASA (CS-25) certification
- Development, integration, test, troubleshooting electronic aircraft systems including but not limited to following:
- Aircraft Power Systems, Generation and Distribution
- Aircraft Communication Systems, Radios and Audio
- Integrated Avionics and Flight Deck Systems
- Aircraft Navigation and Control Systems
- Functional testing and troubleshooting experience at aircraft or system integration lab
- Military, government or scientific research experience
- Experience with DO-160, DO-178 and DO-254 processes
- Experience with requirements development, validation, and verification
- Experience with IBM DOORS or other requirements management tools
- Bachelor's Degree required equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 10 ys in specific technical discipline or 15 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.